M5000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Whether it’s improving accuracy or decreasing system maintenance, instrumentation manufacturers continue to seek new technologies to advance the design of electromagnetic flow meters.
For general-purpose detection in a standalone package, the ModMAG M-Series® M5000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter is the ideal solution for remote applications. The meter provides accurate measurements designed for potable water apps. The M5000 features a user-friendly design and is conveniently powered by a battery. It delivers up to 10 years of reliable performance and is built for field verification testing with the use of a simple, handheld device.
- Rating: general purpose
- Power supply: operational
- NSF approved models
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
M-Series Field Verification Device More Info Less Info
Designed for use with the M2000 and M5000 mag meters, this handheld device allows you to perform a series of field verification and analytical performance tests on site, in less than 20 minutes.
- Determines if the meter amplifier is within one percent of the original factory calibration
- Verifies the functionality of all meter inputs and outputs
- Measures electrode resistance and integrity
- Measures coil resistance and integrity
- Measures coil insulation resistance
- Measures current and frequency output
- Evaluates the signal processing functionality
- Provides pass/fail results to aid in troubleshooting