HR-E® LCD 4-20
High Resolution LCD 4-20 encoders from Badger Meter are fully electronic, solid-state, field programmable and are designed for use with all current Badger Meter Recordall Disc Series, Turbo Series, Compound Series, Combo Series and Fire Service meters. The HR E-LCD 4-20 encoder produces an industry standard ASCII encoder output as well as an analog 4-20 mA DC output signal through a dual output wire design. Through the encoded output, the HR-E LCD 4-20 is compatible with Badger Meter ORION family of endpoints and other manufacturer approved technologies.
- HR-E LCD 420 produces a industry standard encoded output as well as a 4-20 mA DC output through a dual output wire design
- Factory programmed to customer specifications with field programming capabilities
- Dual output wire design allows you to connect to varying devices depending on your needs
- Built to withstand harsh environments, including flooded pits through unique adhesive sealing technology
- LCD display automatically toggles between a visual resolution mode, rate of flow mode and meter model mode
Water & Wastewater Treatment
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
HR-RED More Info Less Info
The High Resolution Remote Electronic Display (HR-RED) is designed to provide remote visual readings when connected directly to Badger Meter high resolution products: HR-E®, HR-E LCD, HR-E LCD 4-20 encoders, or E-Series® Ultrasonic meters. The HR-RED
is used to read compatible encoder products that are not easily accessible or are in difficult to read locations. Installations such as those inside houses or buildings, meter vaults, or dangerous industrial locations are ideal for the HR-RED.