Model VISSM Venturi Nozzle, Insert Flow Meter
The Venturi Model VISSM (Insert Type Hydraulic Venturi Design) is a Hydraulic design differential pressure flow device. The insertion style meter adds only the thickness of the meter center flange to the overall length of the pipe. The Venturi flow meter restricts the flow at its throat, increasing the velocity of the fluid, and measures the pressure difference of the unrestricted flow and restricted flow. The meter's throat can be designed to meet the flow measurement application optimizing the meter's accuracy and permanent pressure loss.
- Low Installation and operation costs
- Resists wear, maintenance free (no moving parts)
- Minimal straight pipe distance requirements
- Turndown ratio of 10:1
- Repeatability of ± 0.1%
- Mounts in any position
- Low permanent pressure-loss design
- A venturi provides longevity, reliability and long term performance.
- Provides an un-calibrated accuracy of ±1% (±0.5% calibrated) with a repeatability of ±0.1%
- Is designed in accordance to ASME and ISO standards and it offers the highest “As Built” accuracy
- Provides lowest level of permanent pressure loss of any Venturi style, significantly less than orifice plates
- The insertion style meter adds only the thickness of the flange to the overall length of the pipe length.
- Standard and Unique Alloys
- Durable solution for liquids, gas, steam and mixed media
- Easily installed in any position with minimal straight pipe requirements (5 pipe diameters upstream and 2 pipe diameters downstream.
- Optional: RTD
(calibrated) ±0.5 %
Process or Industrial