Badger Meter is committed to health, safety and doing all we can to maintain a high level of service. Many local, state and country governments are issuing shelter-in-place or stay-at-home orders for non-essential business. What we do is vital to the critical and necessary industries we serve, including water, wastewater, energy and others, that are keeping global communities safely operating during this crisis.
This means that we will continue to operate our business, consistent with all local requirements, regulations and restrictions, in order to provide these essential products and services to our customers.
We remain in frequent contact with our largest suppliers and continue to monitor effects on logistics and freight capacity. We have contingency plans to manage potential disruptions.
During this unprecedented time, we want to remind you not only of our product availability but also of the various services and support we can provide to help you with your business continuity:
- Badger Meter is ready and able to provide additional training and educational content to all members of your organization and can work with you on delivering continuing education credits for your water operators or professional engineers
- For current and ongoing projects that require installation, our Project Management Office team is able to provide you and your customers with supporting documentation on best practices regarding safety during installations and is also ready to assist in any project deployments
- Our manufacturing facilities remain open, and we are happy to assist in product and inventory planning for customers needing to increase inventory and/or adjust project deployment schedules
We realize how dynamic the situation remains and are focused on providing you the best possible service and support we can. Please don’t hesitate to contact your local representative if you have any further business needs to discuss.
Stay safe and healthy,
Vice President – Sales and Marketing
COVID-19 Update - March 17, 2020
To our customers and partners,
We would like to personally assure you of Badger Meter’s commitment to the safety and well-being of our customers, partners and employees around the world. We are actively monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 and following the guidance of the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization. We will stay in frequent contact with you regarding our operations.
To maintain business continuity and protect all stakeholders, we have implemented the following enhanced safety measures:
- All employees who can work remotely are doing so as of March 17, 2020
- All employees are strictly adhering to cleanliness and social distancing procedures
- No business travel to any country on the CDC alert list, and no travel is allowed to any location without manager approval
- Full support will be provided for our customers on a remote basis via telephone, Skype or other communication tools
- Manufacturing operations remain open at this time, and we will continually review our personnel required to safely operate in support of customer needs
An internal rapid response task force has been established to monitor potential threats to our operating locations worldwide. We will manage our business operations and take appropriate action to the extent they become impacted. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and strive to maintain the high level of service you expect from Badger Meter while keeping the safety of our employees top of mind.
Thus far, we see no significant impact on our ability to fulfill your existing orders as a result of COVID-19. To ensure the fewest possible interruptions to your business, we are available to support your needs including orders, inquiries and technical support. Thank you for your business and your partnership as we work together during this challenging period.
Badger Meter, Inc.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer