U500w Ultrasonic Meters
Dynasonics® U500w Ultrasonic water meters from Badger Meter use solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing, suitable for building and property management submetering applications. Equipped with an easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display, the Ultrasonic meter presents consumption, rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms. With no moving parts, the U500w meter also improves reliability and has greater extended low flow accuracy compared to other positive displacement meters.
The Dynasonics® U500w Ultrasonic meter uses solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing, suitable for residential and commercial applications.
Electronic metering provides information—such as rate of flow and reverse flow indication—and data not typically available through traditional, mechanical meters and registers. Electronic metering eliminates measurement errors due to sand, suspended particles and pressure fluctuations.
- No moving parts virtually eliminates mechanical wear
- Delivers long-term sustained accuracy within ± 1.5%
- Minimum extended low-flow rate lower than typical positive displacement meters
- Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register that are integral to the meter body and virtually maintenance free
- Sealed, non-removable, tamper-protected meter and register.
- Easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display presents consumption, rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms.
- High resolution industry standard ASCII encoder protocol.
- Available in six sizes: 5/8...4 inch, with maximum flow rates between 25…1100 GPM.
- Materials: stainless steel or engineered polymer or lead-free bronze alloy
- Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register are integral to meter body
- Complies with the lead-free provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Compatible with AquaCUE® Flow Measurement Manager
Facility or Property Management
Process or Industrial
Water & Wastewater Treatment