BD Series Pneumatic Concrete Vibrators
The BD Pneumatic Concrete Vibrator series utilizes a built-in pneumatically driven motor which has only two moving parts, the vane and rotor. Compressed air is supplied to the vibrator through the air valve and inner hose. Air flows into the rotor, passes through the passage ways in the vane, back through the "air gap" on the rotor and outer holes in the rear flange. This activates the rotor and the vibrator begins to vibrate.
- Includes twist grip throttle for variable air flow
- Easy to handle
- Provides quiet, smooth operation
- Available in four sizes from 1-1/2" through 3"
- Hose length can be customized for most any application
- Quick disconnect integrated into hose connectors
- Optional strainer and oiler remove contaminates and assures proper head lubrication
To view some of the resources you will need Adobe Reader