CB-30 Batch Controller
The Model CB-30 batch controller is specifically designed for use in concrete plants to batch water into the concrete mix. Unlike ordinary batch controllers, the CB-30 controller allows the operator to quickly set and run an exact batch, which includes a preset wash amount and valve overrun compensation. It also allows for manual operation to override normal presets.
- Prevents overbatching with a presettable batch limit
- Three-step programming for fast batch change
- Quickly set and run an exact batch, which includes a preset wash amount and valve overrun compensation.
- Accepts inputs from Hall-effect pickups, open collector transistors or dry switch contacts.
- Front panel scaling for fast recalibration of meter and/or for counting in any unit of measure.
- Preprogrammed 3-second pulse time fail-safe closes the valve in case of flow signal interruption.
- EEPROM memory preserves all programmed information during power failure
- Front panel or optional enclosure provides NEMA 4X , IP-65 (watertight and corrosion proof) protection.
- Field replaceable output Triac
Building Automation / HVAC
Chemical, Refining & Petrochemical
Facility or Property Management
Oil & Gas
Process or Industrial
Water & Wastewater Treatment