E-Series® Ultrasonic Plus
The E-Series® Ultrasonic Plus with integrated shutoff valve has a patented flow restriction valve that supports open, closed and partial closed settings. It's permanent seal maximizes field life through a patent pending magnetic coupled valve. With a flexible, modular design, you can install the meter now and install the valve in the field later. The valve actuation and management is controlled through BEACON® AMA software.
- Patented flow restriction valve technology supports open, closed and utility selectable partial closed options
- Coupled with ORION Cellular LTE technology, uses secure cellular networks, eliminating the need for costly infrastructure or gateway installation
- Remote access through BEACON AMA software - saves time and money for utility operations – while improving the safety of their employees
- Flexible, modular design allows installing the meter now and valve later – with field replaceable valve module.
- Patent-pending magnetically coupled valve actuation to extend field life
- Alarms provide early detection to flow disturbances such leaks, reverse flow, empty pipe, exceeding max flow and temperature.
- Durable lead-free alloy housing
- Available in 5/8 x ¾, ¾ x 7-1/2, and ¾ x 9 inches
- Shutoff valve integrated into the standard lay length of the meter – no need for costly, time-consuming cut-ins
- Consistent 2-way communication through ORION Cellular LTE endpoint and BEACON AMA software
- LED signal for valve actuation & status ® Valve confirmation message sent & visible in BEACON AMA software
- Fully submersible – electronics are completely encapsulated to withstand harsh, flooded pit environments
- Lower pressure loss when compared to other shutoff valve assemblies on the market
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,539,827