The Blancett FloClean sanitary turbine flow meter provides the high accuracy and rigorous design of the standard Blancett turbine in a sanitary-style tri-clamp mounting configuration. Developed for use in a variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications, the FloClean sanitary turbine and is suitable for use in clean-out-of-place (COP) and sterilize-out-of-place (SOP) environments.
- Light weight, balanced rotor provides instantaneous response to changes in flow
- No mating flange design allows for quick and easy install
- Superior material of construction for high performance in aggressive environments
- Meets the requirements of 3-A Sanitary Standard number 28-04
- 316L stainless steel body and internal wetted parts, with nickel-plated CD4MCU stainless steel turbine and tungsten carbide rotor shaft
- Consistent, reliable gas flow measurement
- Wafer mounting configuration for limited space requirements