High Resolution LCD Encoders (HR-E® LCD)
High Resolution LCD Encoders from Badger Meter are fully electronic, solid-state, field programmable and use industry standard ASCII communication protocols to provide high resolution encoded output. Status indicators/alarms can also be sent as part of the encoded output to endpoints capable of receiving extended messages. In addition, the HR-E® LCD offers tamper-resistant features such as register removal and magnetic tamper indicators to provide utilities with increased security.
- High resolution helps provide leak detection resulting in potential revenue gain for utilities
- Encoder generated information can be used by utilities to handle customer service issues such as high bill complaints
- 20-year battery life helps provide dependable service and peace of mind
- Compatible with Badger Meter ORION® family of endpoints and other manufacturer approved technologies
- Factory programmed to customer specifications with field programming capabilities
- LCD display automatically toggles between nine- and six-digit visual resolution, rate of flow and meter model
- Built to withstand harsh environments, including flooded pits, through unique adhesive sealing technology
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
HR-RED More Info Less Info
The High Resolution Remote Electronic Display (HR-RED) is designed to provide remote visual readings when connected directly to Badger Meter high resolution products: HR-E®, HR-E LCD, HR-E LCD 4-20 encoders, or E-Series® Ultrasonic meters. The HR-RED
is used to read compatible encoder products that are not easily accessible or are in difficult to read locations. Installations such as those inside houses or buildings, meter vaults, or dangerous industrial locations are ideal for the HR-RED.