LoFlo Turbine Meters
Cox Precision LoFlo Meters are designed to provide exceptional repeatability and speed of response when measuring very low flow rates. The LoFlo meter features a cantilever axial helical rotor design and robust ceramic ball bearings. The meter design is suited for more rugged applications, where other meters are susceptible to damage derived from vibrations or shock. Additionally, the stainless steel square body facilitates 5000 psi line pressure and provides flat wrench surfaces to assist in installation and removal.
- Exceptional speed-of-response, with reduced pressure drop
- Meets application requirements for temperature and electronic outputs
- Ceramic bearings provide near-perfect roundness, superb Rockwell hardness and for the elimination of adhesive wear.
- High performance ceramic bearings are versatile and can be used for water, cryogenics and hydrocarbon fluids.
- 6 vane supports for improved flow conditioning
- Calibrations performed in a NVLAP accredited primary standards laboratory with audited uncertainty disclosure
- AN, NPT, hose barb, flange, high pressure, tri-clamp and special fittings to meet specific installation configurations
- High performance ceramic ball bearings
- Helical rotor design
- NVLAP* (Lab Code 200668-0) accredited facility with NIST traceable standards
*Note: NVLAP accreditation applies only to the Badger Meter Flow Dynamics calibration Lab, located in Racine, WI (Lab Code 200668-0)
Attitude and Position Control Rocket Engines
Exotic Fuels and Oxidizers
Chemical, Refining & Petrochemical
Process or Industrial
Test Equipment & Services
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
Cox Flow Straighteners More Info Less Info
Cox Flow Straighteners are recommended for use with turbine flow meters to prevent false readings resulting from fluid swirl. Installed upstream and downstream of a turbine meter, they are designed to reduce liquid rotation by means of a six-vane swirl eliminator and a straight runs of tubing. (The swirl eliminator is not used on sizes below 1/2")Cox Flow Straighteners Product Data Sheet (CXX-DS-00181-EN)
Cox Manifold System More Info Less Info
Cox turbine flow meter Manifold Systems are designed for applications where extremely wide rangeability, automatic operation, and high accuracy are required, such as in jet engine cells, fuel control stands and flow meter calibrating devices. With the Series 44 M, flow ranges of 100:1, 1000:1 or higher are available for high-pressure systems. The system consists of a stainless steel manifold with flow straightening sections, two or three turbine flow meters and one (or two in a three-element system) air-operated electrically controlled shutoff valve. Operation of the manifold system is automatic and fail-safe as normally open valves are used.Cox Turbine Flow Meter Manifold System Product Data Sheet (CXX-DS-01848-EN)
Cox Signal Conditioning Amplifiers More Info Less Info
Cox signal conditioning amplifiers (SCAs) accept low level pickoff signals and produce a stable, amplified pulse output. These SCAs are designed for magnetic or radio frequency (RF) pickoffs and are provided in multiple product configurations:
- MS plug-in connector
- Standalone wire terminal puck
- Wire terminal puck in explosion-proof housing and pickoff
- Wire terminal puck in NEMA 4 rated box
Digital-to-Analog Converter More Info Less Info
Cox Digital-to-Analog Converters accept frequency inputs from turbine flow meters and produces an analog signal output. These converters are designed for magnetic or radio frequency (RF) pickoffs in two different product configurations. Converters are offered as either pucks only with wiring terminals, or in a "Y-3" explosion proof enclosure with magnetic or radio frequency pickoffs.
Non-interacting ZERO and SPAN adjustments make it easy to calibrate to any measurement range. All inputs and outputs are fully protected against reverse polarity or shorts to the power supply or groundCox Digital-to-Analog Converter Product Data Sheet (CXX-DS-00901-EN)