Combining a general purpose detector with an amplifier, the M2000 M-Series® meter features a user-friendly, advanced design and is built for field verification testing with the use of a simple, handheld device.
- Rating: general purpose detection
- Power supply: 10…36V DC, 85…265V AC
- Rotating cover
- AMR/AMI- and SCADA-ready outputs
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
M-Series Field Verification Device More Info Less Info
Designed for use with the M2000 and M5000 mag meters, this handheld device allows you to perform a series of field verification and analytical performance tests on site, in less than 20 minutes.
- Determines if the meter amplifier is within one percent of the original factory calibration
- Verifies the functionality of all meter inputs and outputs
- Measures electrode resistance and integrity
- Measures coil resistance and integrity
- Measures coil insulation resistance
- Measures current and frequency output
- Evaluates the signal processing functionality
- Provides pass/fail results to aid in troubleshooting