For general purpose detection in a standalone package, the battery operated M-Series M5000 mag meter is the ideal solution for remote applications. The M5000 family features the same user-friendly design you expect from Badger Meter. It is conveniently powered by a battery, designed for up to ten years of performance, and is built for field verification testing with the use of a simple, handheld device.
- Rating: general purpose
- Power supply: operational
- NSF approved models
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
M-Series Field Verification Device More Info Less Info
Designed for use with the M2000 and M5000 mag meters, this handheld device allows you to perform a series of field verification and analytical performance tests on site, in less than 20 minutes.
- Determines if the meter amplifier is within one percent of the original factory calibration
- Verifies the functionality of all meter inputs and outputs
- Measures electrode resistance and integrity
- Measures coil resistance and integrity
- Measures coil insulation resistance
- Measures current and frequency output
- Evaluates the signal processing functionality
- Provides pass/fail results to aid in troubleshooting