Managed Solution, BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA)
A simple yet powerful end-to-end solution, the BEACON AMA managed solution combines the power of the intuitive BEACON AMA software suite with proven ORION® technology to provide utility management with greater visibility and control. Configured for each utility, it provides built-in infrastructure management services and a system design that keeps you in step with technology advancements.
- Increased Visibility Through Analytics: Provides proactive intelligence for optimal utility management – faster leak detection, revenue management, water conservation clarity and easier data collection for compliance reporting.
- Enhanced Customer Service: Advanced user profile and anomaly trending, combined with a consumer engagement website and smartphone/tablet apps, allow you and your customers to gain a greater understanding of consumption patterns to quickly resolve or prevent customer service related issues.
- Focus on Water Management: Built to minimize your deployment and system maintenance, we provide the hosted software platform, system maintenance and software support.
- Future-Proof Technology: Receive the cloud-based BEACON AMA software suite with regular updates, ORION® Cellular and/or Fixed Network endpoints, and long-term support and maintenance.
- Customizable dashboards to deliver information in a format matched to your requirements
- Ability to set unique alert conditions to define and monitor exceptions
- Customer service tools, including a consumer engagement website and smartphone/tablet apps, enable access to individual customer information
- Secure, cloud-based platform - ISO 27001 certified and SCO 2 examined for security, availability and confidentiality
- Automatic software updates
- Integration with your utility systems: billing, work order, inventory, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Utility Water Metering
Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA)
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
Automated Meter Reading (AMR)
Meter Data Management (MDM)