The Blancett QuikSert® In-line turbine flow meter provides the high accuracy and rigorous design of the standard Blancett turbine, but in a wafer-style mounting configuration. With a unique "between-the-flange" design, the need for mating flanges is eliminated, saving installation time and cost, and allowing for limited space requirements. For fluid models, precision upstream and downstream flow straighteners provide a high degree of measurement accuracy.
- Unique between-the-flange design eliminates need for mating flanges
- Superior materials of construction for high performance in aggressive environments
- Wafer-style mounting configurations for limited space requirements
- Modified flow straighteners for enhanced fluid dynamics
- (Gas only) Consistent, reliable gas flow measurement.
- (Gas only) Light weight, balanced rotor provides instantaneous response to changes in flow
- (Gas only) No mating flange design allows for quick and easy install
- 316 stainless steel housing and rotor support
- CD4MCU stainless steel rotor
- Abrasion-resistant tungsten carbide rotor shaft and bearings
Oil & Gas
Process or Industrial
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
K-Factor Scaler (Blancett) More Info Less Info
The K-Factor Scaler converts a low level frequency output (such as the output from a turbine flow meter) into a scaled square wave output signal. This adjustable frequency divider converts or "scales" the turbine meter output into units of measurement needed for a particular application and recognized by almost any data collection device. The K-factor scaler provides an amplified signal, even when a frequency conversion is not required. This signal is more immune to electrical noise and capable of transmission over longer distances than a raw turbine meter output.Blancett B220-880 and B220-881 K Factor Scaler Manual (SGN-UM-00281-EN) Blancett B220-885 K-Factor Scaler & B220-900 Programming Software Kit Manual (SGN-UM-00282-EN) Blancett K-Factor Scaler Frequency Divider Product Data Sheet (SGN-DS-00937-EN) Blancett Overview Brochure (TRB-BR-00252-EN)