Series 4000 Flow Sensor
The 4000 series flow sensor is an in-line, flow-through design using a tangential six bladed impeller. Its compact molded design allows the 4000 series to replace old style magnetic sensors with little or no piping changes.
The proprietary non-magnetic detection circuit is available with two outputs: a low impedance 3-wire 5 volt DC square wave signal (that can be pulled up to 20 volts) capable of traveling up to 2000 feet without amplification, or a 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA current analog signal. These two signal formats are compatible with most data acquisition or PLC equipment.
- 4-20 mA Analog output programmable in field
- Low flow capabilities
- Flow detection electronics can be serviced or replaced without opening the pipe. No exposure to wetted parts
- Impeller bearings and shaft can be easily replaced without removing the sensor from the pipe
- Documented operating service life in high temperature ultrapure water. Over 40 months of continuous 24 hr/day operation
- Superior particle-shedding performance verified by independent laboratory testing
- Particle sizes from 0.1 micron to 1.0 micron representing “on wafer” metallic contamination (ELYMAT) and liquid-born particles were monitored
- CE tested and approved by independent laboratory
DI Product Software: Ver 3.12 for Windows Xp (sp2 or higher) / Vista (sp2 or higher) / Windows 7
Process or Industrial
Parts, Accessories & Other Options
Sensor Line Surge Supressor With Flying Leads (A1017) More Info Less Info
Sensor Noise Filter (A1024) More Info Less Info