netAMP Enabled™: Simplifying Your Path to a Smart Water System
Deploying a smart water system can be a challenge for utilities, especially without proper funding in place. Badger Meter understands its customers’ needs and partnered with UMS to create a solution that makes smart water metering systems attainable for every utility: netAMP Enabled.
netAMP Enabled is a subscription-based metering-as-a-service (MaaS) solution that accelerates end-to-end advanced metering deployments by removing upfront capital costs. Utilities are empowered to deploy BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics®, ORION® Cellular LTE-M endpoints and smart water meters by paying a monthly subscription fee that fits their budget.
Benefits of netAMP Enabled
- Eliminates upfront capital investments in upgrading existing metering
- Provides an easy, fixed payment schedule to fit utility budgets
- Delivers all the equipment, meters, software and services for advanced metering deployments
- Includes all planning, installation, integration, ongoing maintenance, support and training
- Offers future software upgrades and long-term service and support for the life of the contract
Upgrade Your Water Metering System With netAMP Enabled
Through netAMP Enabled, utilities have a unique opportunity to upgrade their aging infrastructure to an AMI solution without upfront capital costs. Now it’s your utility’s turn—streamline system management and improve operational efficiencies today with a smart water system with netAMP Enabled.
Learn more about the netAMP Enabled partnership between Badger Meter and UMS in our press release.
View Case Study of a Successful netAMP Enabled Deployment
Learn More About Your netAMP Enabled Solution